SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,901 Posts
Re: From the spare parts bin ... pedals ... or not (Quick Brick)

This is one of those mods that may go either way. Installed, they will either be totally awesome or fully disgusting.

Use some double sided tape and place them over the existing pedal covers & snap a pic or two so we can see the full monte before deciding...

· Registered
1,901 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Quick Brick »
I am just not keen on drilling into the pedals on my lease car

Dont stress - when you are ready to return the car at the end of the lease, just put back the stock rubber covers on the pedals - no one will know you ever drilled. (at least that is my plan, shhhhh!)

· Registered
1,901 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Quick Brick »
Haha, yes, fine for the brake, but what about the plastic gas pedal with no factory cover
??? As long as the guy only gives your car a few whacks with his red and white stick, you should be fine

If the inspector is gonna ding you for a pair of screw holes in the accelerator pedal I'm guessing you have bigger issues before you turn her in... (worst case scenario, fill the hole with some black silicone)

You are already busted for a new slash in the front grill anyway (oops, sorry - cat's out of the bag now....) I am betting that the screw holes (like your updated slash) arent noticed either - they are looking for major defects not minor flaws. My daughter stuffed her ice skate though the speaker grill on the rear passenger door of my S80 the week before my lease termination inspection. It was noted on the report along with other "minor" wear & tear issues & I never received a bill for it.

Valets are always intrigued with the R and I always get comments on the pedals... GO FOR IT!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.