SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Laurelwood Inn at 5115 NE Sandy Blvd is the location for our pre-Garage Sale GTG Friday evening, May 18. There is a parking lot across the street from the front entrance that accommodates 15-20 cars and is the ideal spot to hang out and talk Volvo. Additional parking is available behind and to the west of the inn if needed. When we are ready to sit around and eat/drink, the Brewer's Den on the upper level is reserved for our use from 5pm to closing. It seats approximately 25. Additional seating is available in the main restaurant.

Below is a Google Maps link with the route from the hotels on NE Airport Way to the Laurelwood Inn.
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=U...FQLitgIdsRux-A&t=h&mra=me&mrsp=1,0&sz=19&z=14

(This notice will be posted in the Pacific North West, Northern California, and R Forums.)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll try to make it there as well :)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm coming down from Seattle, during the day.
What time does the GTG get started?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'll be there!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Sounds like you all have a good plan. I liked this spot over BW3's last year (better connected turn out at Laurelwood 2 years ago). I won't be able to make it this year but will try and plan on next year.

Enjoy

·
Registered
270 Posts
Looking forward to it. Been doing 1800 meets for over 25 years so it'll be fun to talk a different Volvo. Last I heard MountainR and KMG_60R (maybe one or two others?) were coming in as well. Hoping to hook up somehwere along 84 for a caravan in. BTW my birthday is Saturday so you can all buy me a drink :beer:

·
Registered
428 Posts
There's 3 or 4 of us coming down from bellingham on friday. Rolling through Seattle around 11ish. Staying at the shilo.
It would be fun to caravan with others on the way down if we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Hooray! My car is fixed so I will be there. My collar gear was stripped and angle gear was toast. No garage sale buys for me this year after dropping $2400 on that issue. Anyone coming want to buy a EST carbon strut tower brace for $110? I gotta pay for the burger and beer somehow. :p

Here is another sad collar gear pic.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow that sucks! But its fixed and your going. I will not be attending this year as my son has a Special Olympics track meet. James will represent NV and I will shoot for next year!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I might be able to make that work. Would not mind going. I think I'm even off work that day.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I'm still on the fence... I need to make up a good excuse to ditch work on Friday considering that I just got back from vacation last Wednesday :p

If KMG_S60R is still in it might help my decision to drive 9 hours for one night in PDX and a car show. I'd really like to check this out.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Hooray! This is today.
Yeah... I'm jealous I'm not going to make it. I will have to do this next year!

I'm looking forward to a good photos thread!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah... I'm jealous I'm not going to make it. I will have to do this next year!

I'm looking forward to a good photos thread!
Damn, couldn't get out of work?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Damn, couldn't get out of work?
Well that + a nine hour drive each way and associated costs $$$. It just wasn't making sense this year.

·
Registered
272 Posts
On my way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts