SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upgrade my sways on my 2004 V70R to the track spec kit from IPD (awesome btw!)

I don't have the front anymore, but the rear is available to anyone who wants it for free. I would of course ask for full payment of all my shipping costs to your location

They, from what I understand, fit all P2 V70s fine....

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Re: Free V70R rear sway (cschmelz)

hi; i might be interested in this. i am going to get a new v70 in a couple weeks through osd and i was told that the rear bar may not be to my liking. i have a v40 that really really needed the ipd bar. that change made all the difference in that car.

what is the diameter of the bar, and does it come with the brackets and bushings? or can those be used with just new bushings in the stock bracket?

i will call ipd tomorrow and ask if the fitment will work for a fwd car or if it should be useful only for the awd. let's keep in touch. i have the box from the ipd bar i got so i could send it to you if we get this done.

a really kind offer. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

jim

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

ipd thinks that the r bar will fit awd v70s ok, but it probably will not fit my fwd car. ipd has different numbers for the bars. now we only took about 10 minutes going through their kit, bracket, bushing and bar numbers so we may not be correct of course.

i will go to volvo today to crawl under some cars and see what they look like to me.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts

Just so you know... The V70R stock rear swaybar is the same as the IPD S60R rear upgrade (neutral kit) - same thickness. You might have a better chance putting a link up in the R forum as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts