SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
// sorry for posting in this forum, but i think someone will see this and want to trade //

Anyone in local Los Angeles area want professionally painted black tail lights (black auto paint with clear).
I would say they are on a scale of 1-10 an 7.5/8 in darkness. When lights are off, its pure black, but red lights still come through very easily. I would consider these a perfect darkness.

Local LA area because i just want to swap them out and install on the spot.

I need stock ones. I'll swap with you for your stock ones. i have an 06, so i think 06 or 07 compatible?

Interested? IM me.

peace

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Re: Free black tinted tail lights for an 06r Local Los Angeles area - trade me ... (usernamez)

too bad your not on the East coast...
Post some pics though if you can.....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (sacrifice)

to be honest, im too lazy to take photos. but will do so if someone local is interested and insists i do so (but you can come down and see them before you make your decision).

if you want blacked out lights this is a great opportunity. honestly, i do not want to get rid of them, but have to

had a hardrive fail and lost all photos i had of my car.

fyi- the body shop that did my custom two tone paint, plus shaved my door handles painted these lights. they are very well done.

anyone???

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Re: (usernamez)

Quote, originally posted by usernamez »
to be honest, im too lazy to take photos. but will do so if someone local is interested and insists i do so (but you can come down and see them before you make your decision).

if you want blacked out lights this is a great opportunity. honestly, i do not want to get rid of them, but have to

had a hardrive fail and lost all photos i had of my car.

fyi- the body shop that did my custom two tone paint, plus shaved my door handles painted these lights. they are very well done.

anyone???

Hey I might be able to send you some taillights from nor-cal. They're from a 2006.

Please send me pictures [email protected]

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Re: (BumpinVolvo)

Quote, originally posted by BumpinVolvo »
would love some tinted tails.. but alas I have an 04 and while i'm sure they fit, they are visually different. good luck!

Actually it's the fitting that's the problem. I would love those as well but also have an 04...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: (PhilUp)

09 tail lights on a 04:

Doable, just need new rubber seal, new bulb holders, and modify one mounting tab and you are good to go.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Re: (lowenhart)

Quote, originally posted by lowenhart »
Doable, just need new rubber seal, new bulb holders, and modify one mounting tab and you are good to go.

Ya but the OP wants an easy swap on the spot. Don't think he'd want 04 tail lights on his 06.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

bump..

got a couple requests for photos...
these are real low quality taken in my garage, but will give you an idea of the quality (which is flawless). Car is dirty and lights are dirty, sorry.

Also forgot to mention the sides are solid black. A cool touch.

These will add a lot of personality to your car. Again wish I didnt have to let them go.

Anyone in local LA interested? Free! just swap me out with your stock. I guess if no one local wants them I will ship them anywhere for whoever wants these.

again red brake lights come through as if they were not painted (they were done right).

Come by and see them for yourself!

IM me if interested.

Modified by usernamez at 6:02 PM 5-1-2009

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.