SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have my VR back and am appreciating it more than ever, I’d like to do a cars & coffee at the Panera on route 26 the last Sunday of the month from now until weather is too cold to stand outside. There is a Giant grocery store there and a bank, a fueling station, some other stuff. The lot is large and open, some trees and islands. Right off Rte 15 and up a few lights on right hand side.

We can decide the week of, if everyone is going to bail or show. I know at least maronha and a few others in the area that may have interest. Let’s hang out a little more than once a year at Carlisle...

Anyone in?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I think I'm in! Morning/afternoon?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
That would mean I need to clean up the caR.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't seem to be much interest here yet.
This Sunday or defer until more cars can participate?

G

·
Doesn't seem to be much interest here yet.
This Sunday or defer until more cars can participate?
If you can delay it two weeks and do it on Sunday you can Count me in.
We are still in vacation mode right now for most people see what happens that’s why there’s not as much interest? Maybe later in August we can drum up more business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last Sunday in August is probably bad for me. I'd like to have a standing time/day so people just 'know'.
And - it's not just Volvos. Bring em all.
If you can delay it two weeks and do it on Sunday you can Count me in.
We are still in vacation mode right now for most people see what happens that’s why there’s not as much interest? Maybe later in August we can drum up more business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts