SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted pretty late, last Spring, about these snow tires being up for sale so this year I am starting NOW! <br>I have the snows from my previous car ('98 V70R); they are 15" tires mounted on (naturally) 15" Volvo steel rims. They were only used for one winter and they have less than 3,000 miles on them, so LOTS OF TREAD left! The rims are totally unharmed, no bends and no scratches. They have been sitting inside my garage stored inside plastic bags (individually wrapped) and stacked ON THEIR SIDE...so, as you can see, eventhough I have not been using them I have been taken care of them very well.<p>They are mounted, balanced, ready to go! They will fit any 850, S70, V70 or C70. I am willing to part with all four for only <b><FONT COLOR="blue">$475</FONT></b> and you pay the shipping. If you live withing a 60-mile radius of Philadelphia, PA I will deliver them to you. If you live in New York, North New Jersey, New England and/or Baltimore/Washington, DC area I can make arrangements to have them delivered to you since we make many runs getting cars out of those regions very frequently.<p>Let me know; my e-mail is either <b>[email protected]</b> or <b>[email protected]</b><p>Yannis<br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts