SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

$600 Shipped. OBO

I'm selling a set of BBS RK wheels for my buddy stationed in Afghanistan. They come with with 215/35 R18 Kumho Ecsta AST tires mounted on them. They were used on a '97 850. They have been sitting in storage for a couple of years, and one of the tires went flat after that time. There appears to be a chunk of rubber missing near the bead of the flat tire so there could be a slow leak (see photo).

These wheels could use a little love. There are some small paint chips, as well as black specks from road grime if you look closely. Two of the wheels have some curb rash.

EDIT: One wheel is bent on the inner side. I updated the album. I am throwing it in for free.

I will be putting em on ebay in the next week or so, but wanted to offer these wheels to fellow SS'ers first. I am located in Boise, ID, but will ship for $150. Willing to drive 100 miles in any direction to meet, after June 1.

Gallery: http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/inferno_ks/stuff for sale/

Preview:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
album no worky

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PS I have a Paypal seller account so I take CREDIT. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lowering price to $800 shipped.

I don't think these will clear the R calipers without spacers, which I don't have since these wheels were off of an 850.

·
Registered
2005 S60R, 2021 XC60 T6 Inscription AWD
1,416 Posts
Width and offset of the wheels?

Edit: I see the offset is et42 stamped on one wheel. Do you know the center bore?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
35 Posts
Any interest in a trade? I have 4 black Voxx MG3 wheels with great falken tires I've been trying to unload.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Width and offset of the wheels?

Edit: I see the offset is et42 stamped on one wheel. Do you know the center bore?

Youre talking Greek to me, man. My wheel knowledge goes about a far as the Tire Rack fitment wizard. What do you need me to measure exactly?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any interest in a trade? I have 4 black Voxx MG3 wheels with great falken tires I've been trying to unload.
Not interested in trades. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Youre talking Greek to me, man. My wheel knowledge goes about a far as the Tire Rack fitment wizard. What do you need me to measure exactly?

Do you know the width of the wheels? 8" or 7" etc etc.

Also were centric rings needed with them on the 850? What is the hub bore size on an 850 compared to the s60r?

Edit: from looking around it seems 850s and Rs have the same 65.1 mm center bore. Now the question is width and trying to figure how large of a spacer would be needed if one.

Any pictures of the backside? Inside of the spokes?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you know the width of the wheels? 8" or 7" etc etc.

Also were centric rings needed with them on the 850? What is the hub bore size on an 850 compared to the s60r?

Edit: from looking around it seems 850s and Rs have the same 65.1 mm center bore. Now the question is width and trying to figure how large of a spacer would be needed if one.

Any pictures of the backside? Inside of the spokes?
Width is 7.5. After moving them around this week, I noticed the backside of one of the wheels is bent. I added an additional photo to the main album. I won't be able to take quality photos of the backside until my wife comes back from Italy with my camera next week.

Given the new discovery, I'll throw the bent wheel in for free. $600 Shipped.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Width is 7.5. After moving them around this week, I noticed the backside of one of the wheels is bent. I added an additional photo to the main album. I won't be able to take quality photos of the backside until my wife comes back from Italy with my camera next week.

Given the new discovery, I'll throw the bent wheel in for free. $600 Shipped.
Thanks for checking for me. With the width being narrower then stock and maybe needing spacers I decided to go a different route.

Best of luck with the sale, still a good deal even with a bent wheel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts