·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will sell as a set or one at a time
Two are pretty close to perfect, no work needed
and the other two are very mildly curbed, can be repaired as a DYI

$105 ea for the pair that are excellent or $200 for the pair
$80 ea for the other two or $150 for the pair.
Email me for a price for all four

Pics after they're removed from the car on Friday
Phila PA area

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
"Hey Jim, let me know if you come across some pegs again. I may be interested." ~Me, like a month ago.
"I don't buy them, I never get them. Rawr rawr rawr, condescending nonsense." ~ Jim, in response to my pm.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You really think I remember your PM from a month or two ago?
I can barely remember what I ate for dinner last night. :(
These just dropped into my lap, I didn't "buy" them

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
You really think I remember your PM from a month or two ago?
I can barely remember what I ate for dinner last night. :(
These just dropped into my lap, I didn't "buy" them
Lol, I hear that....

It's all good, I just like messing with you. You remind me of grandpa.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I want these badly, and I am local. But...I am so nervous about running 17" wheels on Philadelphia roads. I think I would end up bending them way too easily.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I've bent (actually my wife did) one 17" wheel in the last 20 odd years and that was on a lowered car with stiff springs and struts.
As long as you're not brain dead (like my daughter) and actually aim for a pothole :facepalm: you should be fine.
It always can happen, but it can happen anywhere not just here. You just need to drive with a little common sense and a little care, you don't have to go nuts about it!
It's an incredible deal for someone local

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The two "nicer" ones are spoken for

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would worry about bending 17" pegs - these are off my car that Jim bought and these Pegs were a set I bought from Boston Volvo about two years ago after bending two different sets of Tire Rack sport edition "cheap" wheels with my winter tires. After that went with another set of pegs, one for winter, one for summer. NJ / NYC road eat up the cheap wheels, but no issues once I went back to pegs.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Im thinking your driving ate up the cheap wheels. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks to Jim for goods delivered as promised, quick email responses and a good transaction overall.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wouldn't worry about bending 17" pegs - these are off my car that Jim bought and these Pegs were a set I bought from Boston Volvo about two years ago after bending two different sets of Tire Rack sport edition "cheap" wheels with my winter tires. After that went with another set of pegs, one for winter, one for summer. NJ / NYC road eat up the cheap wheels, but no issues once I went back to pegs.
oops - a little Typo that got my message reversed - I would NOT worry about bending Pegs

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have the two left

1 - 13 of 13 Posts