SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely forgot that i had a set of these wheels, which is a bad enough on its own. Anyways with that being said, another set of wheels comes to the Swedespeed Classifieds:

Wheels: 18x8" Mirzam (available on the Gen II C70)
Tires: Cooper Zeon 235 / 40ZR / 18

These wheels are a 63mm center bore stock which has been bored out to 65.1mm. These will mount up to any 850, X70, S60, or V70 without any spacers.

Blemishes: 2 of the wheels have a very slight edge of curb rash, very minimal outer edge.

Due to the heat i have only cleaned up one of them but they all clean up wonderfully.

Tires have another season on them. Not looking to ship for local pick-up will sell first.

Looking to get 780 for the set, come get them before I decide to mount them on the wagon and fall in love with the look.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Wheels: 18x8" Mirzam (available on the Gen II C70)

Tires have another season on them. Not looking to ship for local pick-up will sell first.
other than the small curbing are they free of bends and other abnormalities?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All PM's replied to.

These wheels are free of any visual bends and ride smooth.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are a really good looking wheel!

I'm cleaning the remained of these wheels up tomorrow morning , and plan to take pictures mounted over R brakes for those who asked via PM.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Would they fit XC90 R?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would they fit XC90 R?
They would need to be bored out to a larger center bore 67.1mm i believe but don't quote me on that. While it is possible, i would really worry about the additional weight being applied to the wheels from the XC90 chassis. I know people have run Pegs on the xc90 and i cracked the wheels under weight. so i would unfortunately expect them same for a wheel designed for a C70.

-Sam

·
Registered
56 Posts
shiiiiip

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
56 Posts