SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SS,

So I was detailing my car the other day and noticed an odd wear mark on the right side bolster. I think I figured out what is causing it.... my gun. I've been recently been using my car for Bail Enforcement and been carrying my Glock. I knew that I couldn't really wear a full duty belt, but now I may have to switch to a drop leg holster if I want to save my seats! :facepalm:

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Oh, just go to a belly band.

(ducking in anticipation of flames)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
just keep it in ya lap like a gansta :confused:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just keep it in ya lap like a gansta :confused:
Haha, that wouldn't be a good idea for me. Sometime when I am at stop lights I text or check my phone and leave it in my lap. I always forget it's there when I get out of the car and end up dropping it on the ground. I could just see the look on peoples face when I drop my phone... and a gun.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Get a fanny pak!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Get a SIG!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I wear my uniform back and forth to work, carry my duty weapon, Glock 23. I carry it in a Fobus with adjustable cant and just cant it forward when I'm in the car. Off duty I carry a Glock 27, in a Bianchi carry lock, no seat indentations.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wear my uniform back and forth to work, carry my duty weapon, Glock 23. I carry it in a Fobus with adjustable cant and just cant it forward when I'm in the car. Off duty I carry a Glock 27, in a Bianchi carry lock, no seat indentations.
That is a good idea, my duty belt I switch between Safariland or Blackhawk. Didn't think about moving the cant. Would just have to learn to draw again. Normal carry I use a Galco which, sadly isn't adjsutable. This is with a Glock 22, haven't really carried the compact 23 much.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I carry a Walther PPS in a crossbread and i have an indent in my seat to. I though i was the only one. Good to know there are some other volvo owner that carry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts