SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used either of these products to 'bring back' your car's body and trim moldings? Mine are looking a bit...ok...quite a bit faded. The Forever Black is a dye, where the Black Again is more of a cleaner/protectant.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re: Forever Black or Black Again... (spokanite69)

quote:

Has anyone ever used either of these products to 'bring back' your car's body and trim moldings? Mine are looking a bit...ok...quite a bit faded. The Forever Black is a dye, where the Black Again is more of a cleaner/protectant.

Thanks in advance!
I have used "Back to Black" which is like Black Again. It comes out white, and it is a cleaner/protectant, it worked really well, worth every penny.

When I got my car the trim looked as if it was totally ruined, but 30 minutes later, and some Back to Black it looked almost new. I would definitely recommend trying that before dye.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Re: Forever Black or Black Again... (Kaizai)

Would some black trim paint look even better? Seems like these products you talked about doesn't actually color the bumper...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Forever Black or Black Again... (xtremepsionic)

Hmmm...it might...for awhile. The thing I liked about the dye, at least, was that it would penetrate the material, where the paint might just cover it up until it rubbed off....Do you have a brand you'd recommend?

I might just try the cleaner/protectant and see how that works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts