SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the discount for the Ford employee x-plan (not the a-plan)? Also, are there currently any Volvo rebates or special financing?<p>Thanks,<br>Frank<br>Kentucky

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: Ford x-plan (fwheatley)

The X-plan calls for a price at 2% over invoice minus any rebates. There are rebates for the remaining 2002 models plus rebates for 2003 S/V40s and C70s. There is also cash available for <I>leasing</I> under any bank but Volvo Finance. Ask your Retailer.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Ford x-plan (fwheatley)

I tried the x plan pricing deal with my dealer. Found that I did much better with straight up hard bargaining. I got mine at invoice, much better than x-plan. And forget about getting x-plan pricing on a hot model.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Re: Ford x-plan (GrecianVolvo)

From the Ford site after you log-in:<p>*Fleet Recognition pricing represents “no haggle” four-percent above dealer net invoice pricing (A-plan pricing). (Mazda pricing is called “S-plan pricing”). Ford assists by supplementing the dealer’s commission.<p>Please be advised that effective with vehicles delivered on May 1, 2002, and after, X-Plan program pricing will be revised as follows: <p>X-Plan Pre-determined price based on Ford Employee ("A-Plan") price. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice (except for Land Rover)<p> Ford/Mercury/TH!NK A-Plan + 4% + $150<br> Lincoln A-Plan + 4% + $250<br> Volvo A-Plan + 2%<br> Land Rover Dealer Invoice + 4%<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts