1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Thanks. good info. So Polestar SPA S60 is at least 2 year, if not 3 from now. Any new Polestar model will fill the gap next year, as no S90 P* is planed?

Can't wait to see V90CC. One year to go!

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
The FWD T6 version should be interesting, if not in a very good way. Though it won't be the world's most powerful FWD car. That doubtful honor belongs to the 330 hp Lincoln MK X.

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
The FWD T6 version should be interesting, if not in a very good way. Though it won't be the world's most powerful FWD car. That doubtful honor belongs to the 330 hp Lincoln MK X.
Agree, not sure why you would order this car, or why Volvo would build it. My guess would be in the US, you will never see a T6 FWD in inventory.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Believe me, if FWD is $2k or merely $1k cheaper than AWD T6 some people will buy it. :)
Besides, FWD version will be 1mpg better than AWD.

FWD actually works for me. I found myself don't need AWD at all. My 2000 V70XC got problem in AWD gear and I took off the propshaft and drive it as FWD just fine, even going skiing, which is the only situation for a AWD to me. Only if I move to areas with more mountain road the needs will change.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Perhaps Volvo hopes shoppers will compare the price of the FWD T6 with RWD competitors and see the AWD as a useful extra, as it is on RWD competitors, rather than the necessity it probably is on such a powerful natively FWD car.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Agree, not sure why you would order this car, or why Volvo would build it. My guess would be in the US, you will never see a T6 FWD in inventory.
You will, in warm climate states.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts