SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And don't want to spend an arm and a leg, I've just posted something earlier.<P>Here is what I posted:<BR><B>Just found this company, DGI Inc. They sell some dirt cheap HID kits that you might wan to check out. Just talked to the guy Gil ([email protected]), he is offering some pretty darn good prices.<P>For 6000K kit, which is what HIDS4LESS is selling, they are offering $460 a set..instead of the $700+ that others are selling. They even have the 8000K kit already.<P>I should be buying the 8000K kit later tonight. It's also using the Philips ballast. I'll let you guys know how it goes after the transaction and installation. Just tell him Kai sent you, he should be able to hook you up with some good deal (free shipping I heard).</B>

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_one_n_only:<BR><B>And don't want to spend an arm and a leg, I've just posted something earlier.<P>Here is what I posted:<BR>Just found this company, DGI Inc. They sell some dirt cheap HID kits that you might wan to check out. Just talked to the guy Gil ([email protected]), he is offering some pretty darn good prices.<P>For 6000K kit, which is what HIDS4LESS is selling, they are offering $460 a set..instead of the $700+ that others are selling. They even have the 8000K kit already.<P>I should be buying the 8000K kit later tonight. It's also using the Philips ballast. I'll let you guys know how it goes after the transaction and installation. Just tell him Kai sent you, he should be able to hook you up with some good deal (free shipping I heard).</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hmmm, very good prices...what is the price for the 8000K kit? And what are the main differences between the two kits? (6000K and 8000K).<P>Are you doing the work yourself or you are going to have someone do it for you?<P>Yannis<BR><P>

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_one_n_only:<BR><B>And don't want to spend an arm and a leg, I've just posted something earlier.<P>Here is what I posted:<BR>Just found this company, DGI Inc. They sell some dirt cheap HID kits that you might wan to check out. Just talked to the guy Gil ([email protected]), he is offering some pretty darn good prices.<P>For 6000K kit, which is what HIDS4LESS is selling, they are offering $460 a set..instead of the $700+ that others are selling. They even have the 8000K kit already.<P>I should be buying the 8000K kit later tonight. It's also using the Philips ballast. I'll let you guys know how it goes after the transaction and installation. Just tell him Kai sent you, he should be able to hook you up with some good deal (free shipping I heard).</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I got a 6000K kit for $310.00 shipped. To answer GrecianVolvo, the 8000K is more blue and has an even lower lightoutput.<BR>

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike_c70:<BR><B> <BR>I got a 6000K kit for $310.00 shipped. To answer GrecianVolvo, the 8000K is more blue and has an even lower lightoutput.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey, Mike..long time no talk. Can you tell us what does your $310 6000K kit include? How about warranty? And which balast does it use? Where to get them? <P>Sorry about all the questions...I know you must have posted something regarding this on BB, but I just haven't and won't be going back there to check msgs.<P>TIA~<BR>

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_one_n_only:<BR><B> Hey, Mike..long time no talk. Can you tell us what does your $310 6000K kit include? How about warranty? And which balast does it use? Where to get them? <P>Sorry about all the questions...I know you must have posted something regarding this on BB, but I just haven't and won't be going back there to check msgs.<P>TIA~</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey Kai,<P>Yeah, it's been a while. Oops! What I mean to say in my replay was $410.00, not $310.00 but that included shipping and insurance from NYC. Anyways, I e-mailed offline about it. I'll dig up the info for you. I'm getting my ecodes installed this weekend and once the brackets are back, HIDs baby!!!<BR>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts