SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a couple of things that are currently in my garage and were to be used on my old car before it was sold. They never got installed and now the car is gone.

First, the door sills. They were purchased from another member on here and are in mint shape. I planned on respraying the grey on my car before installing these and never got to that project and these collected dust.I would like these to go to a good home and some who will use them. $ 70 + shipping

P2 tan wheel with the Airbag included. This is a replacement for the one in the wife's xc and she decided to wrap the wheel instead. This is a used wheel in great shape. All the radio and cruise buttons seem to work and everything is intact. If you need a new wheel for your car you can give this a good home. $130 + shipping.

Sorry for the blurry pics, it was dark and my phone could not get a better shot tonight will take a few more tomorrow.

I will ship anywhere on your dime. Price will depend on where you are at and how quickly you want your purchase.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me line.

Thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I may be interested in the sills depending on who I hear back from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts