Yup, coilovers coming my way...but to be honest I haven't ever had any problems with these springs and liked the ride height of them a lot, but it will be nice for road trips during winter time to be able to raise me back up to SUV ride height, lol.
Okey dokey, these should be coming off the car in the next week or so, so if someone wants them shoot me an IM/Email and we can go from there. They are in perfect used condition, no functional problems whatsoever and probably only have cosmetic wear on them, what I can see of them on the car looks to be great condition with just the normal dirtiness from the underside of a car.
Again, these are for an AWD S40 or V50, not sure if compatible with FWD or not.
No, I thought personal items that were bought for or from my car could be sold?
I go through wheels and parts more than a dealership does...lol.
Just re-read the advertising rules, still confused as to why I would need to register as an advertiser as I haven't actually sold anything commercial-wise, all parts I sell are from my personal car projects. The only items I could see causing any issue would be the future projects of the front lip and trunk lip, which are not listed for sale on this site, but information about the projects is. If I end up producing them and advertising on the forum I will set up my advertising account.
Not trying to circumvent or break any rules, and have been careful about it. But since you bring it up, I do notice that people seem to choose to overlook the fact that some members on here seem to be parting cars out all the time, how am I breaking any rules if they aren't?
"For Non Advertisers:
- No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind allowed on our sites other than authorized individuals representing a given level of advertiser. Any such messages violating these terms will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and/or staff.
- Selling of individual items or vehicle is permissible by a private owner in our Classifieds forums, however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and/or staff.
- The classifieds were created for members to sell parts from their personal vehicles or their personal cars. The classifieds are not to be used to part out cars that have been picked up from the junk yard and then the parts sold off for profit using the forums. Doing so constitutes a commercial post and will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and/or staff .
- Using the IM system to solicit business and circumvent the advertising rules and regulations is not allowed. Violating this rule may result in your ability to send IMs to be disabled, or your account being banned.
- Personal classifieds belong in the classified forum and not the main forum. If classifieds are posted in the main forums, they will be removed by the moderators and/or staff.
- Commercial posts from distributors who carry a registered advertiser's product are not allowed. Distributors still need to sign up as a registered advertiser if they wish to commercially post on the forums. "
Please let me know how/where you feel I might be crossing any lines and I will fix the issue. Thanks for looking out!
Selling parts on the internet doesnt mean your a commercial seller... ive sold thousands of dollars worth of parts the last 4 years and NONE of them have been commercial, just removed from personal vehicles.