SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I am selling a set of Hardrace Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links designed to fit the XC60, XC90, S90, and V90. New in box, never installed on the vehicle.

I purchased them to replace stock ball joints that were failing and attached to an aftermarket sway bar but had to install new stock end links before the Hardrace ones arrived (long backorder). Meant to install them but have since sold the vehicle.

From the vendor: Hardrace Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Link allow you to fine tune the position of your sway bar for optimum handling. Each End Link manufactured from high tensile steel with tight ball joints and rubber boots for superior strength and rigidity to extend its life. An absolute must for any lowered vehicle. These End Link fit vehicles with and without air suspension.

$100 OBO (+ shipping). Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Rectangle Hood Triangle Road surface Asphalt

Plant Asphalt Road surface Font Rectangle

Rectangle Packing materials Plastic bag Automotive exterior Gas

Light Blue Automotive tire Bicycle part Fluid

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have been in communication with this member regarding this item for sale. He has had only one post in two years. I requested he take photo of links with his left hand flat on table next to links….after this request five hours ago… crickets! Buyer Beware!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have been in communication with this member regarding this item for sale. He has had only one post in two years. I requested he take photo of links with his left hand flat on table next to links….after this request five hours ago… crickets! Buyer Beware!!
5 hours, eh, 5 days, yeah.
But good to know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve, I am sorry you are dismayed by my lack of response for 5 1/2 hours. I am not trying to ghost you, I work during the day and don't always have access to my personal email.

I will take the photos you requested when I get home and post them to the thread, I do not have the parts here with me at work.

Thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
5 hours, eh, 5 days, yeah.
But good to know
It was PM back and forth until I asked for corroboration of ownership….. then radio silence. I have had at LEAST six fraudsters try to sell me interior trim pieces on here, all frauds. The tip off initially is that they just joined and have one or two posts, my favorite though is, “ the camera on my phone is broken, can’t send you a picture”. Really??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Steve, here is the additional photo you asked for (2 angles) let me know if you need others. I took the end links out of the box so you could see them as well. Thanks.
Wood Material property Household hardware Electric blue Publication

Textile Wood Material property Paint brush Font

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For whatever it's worth, I signed up for an account on Swedespeed about 2 years ago. Somehow I got stuck in "account under review" that entire time which means I could not post. I generally just read posts, and am not much of a poster myself so it did not really bother me until recently when I wanted to sell two items I had for my now-sold V90CC. I contacted the Administrator on 5/30 to see what I needed to do to rectify this and they fixed the issue. Don't know what the issue was but it was addressed the next day.

If you want I can PM you that exchange to further demonstrate I'm not a fraudster and had been blocked from posting that entire time. You could also corroborate that with the Administrator if you wanted. Thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
For whatever it's worth, I signed up for an account on Swedespeed about 2 years ago. Somehow I got stuck in "account under review" that entire time which means I could not post. I generally just read posts, and am not much of a poster myself so it did not really bother me until recently when I wanted to sell two items I had for my now-sold V90CC. I contacted the Administrator on 5/30 to see what I needed to do to rectify this and they fixed the issue. Don't know what the issue was but it was addressed the next day.

If you want I can PM you that exchange to further demonstrate I'm not a fraudster and had been blocked from posting that entire time. You could also corroborate that with the Administrator if you wanted. Thanks.
Thank you for clearing that up, I stand corrected

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
It that was a scam that would have been the most targeted random niche item for a scam I've ever seen hehehe.

Good to know they fit the CC, doesn't say on Viva's page.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it's not as clear as it could be. Viva's product description for the end links does not include "V90CC" but when you search for parts by vehicle (V90CC) it includes the end links. Connor at Viva confirmed the end links will fit the CC models before I bought them.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I researched as well. I ordered a rear KC Designs bar about six weeks ago. Had one on my S90, loved it. I figured front links would be good, maybe tweak preload, don’t think I’ll ever do front bar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts