SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
For sale, 2012 Volvo C30 R-Design, great quick commuter or road tripper. Love this car, only selling because wife says I can't have two and this one is higher mileage. Asking $10,000

Mechanically I would categorize this as excellent and cosmetically very good for the age.

Basics:
•2012 Volvo C30 R-Design
•Automatic
•T5 5-cylinder 2.5L turbo
•98k miles, mileage will continue to increase as I still occasionally drive it
•18-inch Midir alloy wheels
•Leather seating surfaces in Off-Black. Obvious wear on driver seat
•Overall in good condition but starting to show it's age
•3rd owner as of 34k miles, zero major mechanical issues since I've owned it, car has spent most of its life in the PNW, currently about an hour north of Seattle
•Clean title in hand

•soft load cover, original carpet floor mats lightly used, I've never used them personally, comes with used weather tech floor mats
•Premium sound system, standard rain sensor windshield wipers and headlight washers.
•Climate Package: Heated front seats, AC, Electronic Climate Control, and Interior Air Quality System.
•Keyless entry/start, bluetooth, cruise control, trip computer, hands-free calling

Misc.
•Elevate performance Engine-software boosts output of 227 hp, 236 lb-ft, +39 hp, +53ftlb and maintains the 21 city 29 highway mpg, I typically average about 25-26mpg
•on the stock R-Design springs
•Stock dampers replaces with Koni Active Special about 25k miles ago, sporty feel while maintaining comfort, I'll likely use the same dampers on my other car when it comes due
•Matching alloy dead pedal
•Aluminum R door sills added
•Calipers refinished and painted blue with Volvo decals
•Moose badges so everyone knows how cool you are
•Interior lighting replaced with blue LEDs, have original bulbs and can return to stock if preferred
•HID conversion including PWM signal SKBOWE converter and Morimoto H11 bulbs and ballasts, beam pattern is exactly identical to OEM HIDs. ~$250

Maintenance Records highlights:

120k mile service performed by Turnkey Auto in Everett at 95k miles, timing belt, water pump, coolant reservoir, coolant, Transmission fluid and Oil replaced all Volvo OEM. ~$1800

Replaced both axles about 20k miles ago with Volvo OEM, original ones were starting to click at full lock.

Castrol full synthetic every 5k miles performed by me or Turnkey Auto in Everett, my family has used them for over a decade for Volvos and Toyotas, great service.

Michelin Pilot Sports AS3 tires installed about 1 year ago, great grip in the rain and dry, have not tried in the snow yet.

All new engine mounts 30k miles ago, bottom torque mount replaced with Elevate up-rated engine torque mount provides smoother/quicker shifts and plants the engine much better over the rubberized stock version.

Up-rated rear sway bar improves cornering by reducing body roll, bushings recently replaced.

Front sway bar end links replaced about 1 year ago with IPD HD links

Battery replaced about 1.5 years ago

Spark plugs replaced at about 70k miles along with brake fluid

Windshield replaced at about 70k miles due to rock chips, currently no chips

Driver side front wheel bearing replaced because Tire shop broke a stud at about 75k miles, replaced lugs at same time with OE

Center console latch is broken, I bought a spare latch but haven't installed yet, will include.

Front brakes look great, rear pads starting to get low, I replaced pads and rotors last at about 45k miles with Zimmerman rotors and hawk hps pads, much better than stock and less dust no sqeal.

Paint is about 7/10, front bumper is chipped pretty bad down low due to driving chip sealed roads last summer, minor dent in hood and side panel barely noticeable, small ding in hatch area and three small scratches on rear bumper all only cosmetic

Can reach out to me here via direct message.

Thanks for reading,

-Christian

Open to some negotiation, can also fully return the car to stock

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts