SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sweet old Volvo.<BR>23000 original miles (believe it!)<BR>4 speed man. Baby blue new paint. It was repainted because of fading and peeling, NO rust, bondo, damage....<BR>This car is immaculate, and as new, except for the interior which is ok, but the material has deteriorated over time.<BR>4 door.<BR>This car has been lovingly cared for and maintained, and was just never driven.<BR>Mech. perfect, runs like a dream. Classic.<BR>Can e-mail complete pictures to interested parties. Even have the original owners manual.<BR>Located in Whitehorse Yukon Territory.<BR>Over $8000 invested, and have all receipts to show.<BR>This was an estate sale, and we are the second owners. Car sat for years, maybe driven once or twice a year.<BR>Interested?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Do you know what it would cost to bring it over to the States and make it legal? I may know someone who's interested, here in Alaska (not that far from you).<P>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since its going into the US, phoning the US customs would be your best bet, i don't have a clue.<BR>Let me know if you would like some images.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Check out NHTSA's website. However, the car's age leads me to believe it would be NO problem at all.<P>When you check NHTSA, look for their list of importers. You may want to call one near you in Alaska. They could walk you through the process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts