SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Volvo S60 B5 AWD Momentum w/Advanced in Thunder Grey
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I asked this on FB and the answer was no but thought I'd ask in this group as well to make sure. Is there anyway to make it so that the foglights and AHB Assist comes on automatically rather than me always having to press them on every time I turn the car on?

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Volvo S60 B5 AWD Momentum w/Advanced in Thunder Grey
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven’t been able to find a way to yet
Thanks, I was able to use a Carista OBD app on my Audis and go into like the service tech settings to keep certain lighting features on...I was hoping someone was able to figure it out for these Volvos.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I don't think so, VDash would be it, not as easy as the tools for VAG and BMW but it's what we got, there are a ton of experimental features in there. I have looked around and seen the setting changes for allowing foglights with the brights and other light changes, but nothing on retaining the light settings.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
If it's a physical button you could do a LIN injector to fake button press when car is started. Some Porsche guys did exactly that for their sport buttons.
But I don't know of a product sold to do that

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You could do that for sure. But how much do you want it, we aren't talking a phone app here. You'd need to get yourself a sniffing set up, do some reverse engineering, and set up a hardware solution for it. Possibly there is a shortcut if someone else has already done it. There are a bunch of interesting products out there for this stuff, in the hobbyist and fleet management space. They all escape me right now ha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts