SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today a cat wanted to commet suicide and thought my c70 would do the job... but unfortuanly for me it poped out my driver(left) side foglight. I would just like some thoughts on replacement such as websites and how much to pay. Also what kind of tires do you have on your c70 those need replacment soon too. <br>thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
Re: Foglight help... (Rklein2002)

I would look for a used fog light replacement. See them from time to time in the for sale sections. New IIRC they are $100 or less for either the driver or passenger light. Tires I run the Yokohama Advant S4's.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
If you're feeling cheap, I bought a set of $30 checker auto parts fog lights, they fit perfect and just double stick foam tape on to the factory bracket. You bend it around a little to make it line up exactly right. You can junkyard a connector to make it plug right in or you can just leave them un-wired if you never use them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: Foglight help... (Rklein2002)

Jest type volvo fog lights on your computer and a lot of site that sell them I have got some good parts from qualityautoparts.com theay sell used parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts