SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the boards. I did a search but came back with nothing. <p>Is there a way to keep your fogs on WITH the high beams? In other cars I have owned there was jumper that could be installed to do this. Any help is appreciated.<p>Thanks,<p>Jim

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Of course you can do wiring modifications, but I know it is a legal issue with having both sets of lights on at the same time, so Volvo will definitely not support such a feature.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Re: (myVolvoS60T5)

2 questions:<p>1. how the heck do you turn off the daytime driving lights. my S70 there's a little screw you can turn to shut it off. how would you do this on the S60?<p>2. how do you turn on fog lamps without having to turn on your head lights?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Re: (blackTT55)

On the s60, you have to get your dealership to turn it off through VADIS, will cost you some money, $30-50, or if your rep is nice, for free. You can turn your fog lights on without your headlights by having just the parking lights on (turn dial to middle position) and press the fog light on button, however if you do this you have to remember to turn the dial again before turning the car off otherwise the lights will stay on and drain the battery.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Re: (S60 t5er)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>S60 t5er</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">On the s60, you have to get your dealership to turn it off through VADIS, will cost you some money, $30-50, or if your rep is nice, for free. You can turn your fog lights on without your headlights by having just the parking lights on (turn dial to middle position) and press the fog light on button, however if you do this you have to remember to turn the dial again before turning the car off otherwise the lights will stay on and drain the battery.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts