SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the passenger side, the lamp itself sorta fell out of the housing... Which compelled me to fix it.. However, now that I've gotten a replacement, it still doesn't light up. I checked the voltage on that side, it was reading about 10, and 14 on the other side. I accidently shorted it for a breif moment, and now neither side works. I couldn't find the fuse, or any broken fuse at all for the fog lamps.

So, why the hell wouldn't it light up even though it supposedly had power, and where is the fuse, or relay?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I believe the fuse is under the dashboard on the driver side. I remember I went crazy before trying to figure out why my fog lights weren't turning on anymore. After replacing bulbs and ballasts came to figure out that it was the fuse the whole time. I'm not sure which fuse it is but im pretty sure it's under the dash. I would check that first before you drive yourself crazy.

Edit: Fuses #17 & 18 (7.5)

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both fuses were bad, lol I hope it fixes it...

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should once you replace them.
Funny story, I replaced the fuses, and still nothing. It turns out BOTH spare bulbs I had were bad. I got 2 new ones and it works fine now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts