SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this HID kit for a good price (See following image) how should i wire it so it can be used in the fogs?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so i figured it out. i will be drawing a diagram to show how i did it in case anyone else is wondering

·
Registered
792 Posts
I pretty much just followed this guide on Volvospeed

I bought a 35W DDM tuning HID kit for cheap and just modified the housings a bit as seen in the guide. Worked like a charm and haven't had any issues with them. I did have a ballast short out but swapped in a replacement and that was after a couple years of having them, so no complaints from me.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pretty much just followed this guide on Volvospeed

I bought a 35W DDM tuning HID kit for cheap and just modified the housings a bit as seen in the guide. Worked like a charm and haven't had any issues with them. I did have a ballast short out but swapped in a replacement and that was after a couple years of having them, so no complaints from me.
thank you for the guide. i think im going to take off part of the rubber end part and use those to fill the end and then add silicon. the main thing im worried about now is positioning the bulb in such a way that the metal part faces down. so that the shadow cast is not too bad. what is your experience with the shadow from the h1 bulb?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.