SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spotted an 04' Ti-Nordkap GT with an elevate body kit at FNL... Anyone on this forum??

Anyway, here's some pics.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
that black R looks bunk. it needs side skirts STAT. it looks odd wih just the rear valence.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that black R looks bunk. it needs side skirts STAT. it looks odd wih just the rear valence.
I hadn't lost my job when I got the rear (had planned to buy them a couple weeks apart). Now I'm broke, and have an incomplete body kit.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
I hadn't lost my job when I got the rear (had planned to buy them a couple weeks apart). Now I'm broke, and have an incomplete body kit.
Sorry to hear about your job; I might be upgrading to the Elevate side skirts, when I do (if I do), I'll keep you posted and you can have my side skirts - since we're both same color.

Also, you asked who's car was the silver with Evolve kit but you don't post any pictures of it. :) ??

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Ahh, something about blondes and Passion Red R's -I would drive both of them hard.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Does that plate really say "SWAGR 60"? good grief :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear about your job; I might be upgrading to the Elevate side skirts, when I do (if I do), I'll keep you posted and you can have my side skirts - since we're both same color.

Also, you asked who's car was the silver with Evolve kit but you don't post any pictures of it. :) ??
Yes, I forgot. There was a VS member there, he got some pics. I'll steal them from VS. Also, thanks!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
DUDE... thats right behind my house, why didn't you call me!!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
Was a fun gathering! Met lots of cool people, the R had more pics of it taken than the GT-R's and the Mercedes next to it lol!! :pic:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts