SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 S60 T6 Inscription with Polestar. It's amazing. I had an S90 before, and we have two XC60s. I know how to use Sensus very well! But in the S60, I have an FM bug. I NEVER listen to FM. Either it's on SiriusXM or Apple Music through CarPlay. For some reason, when I get in the car, it is randomly on FM. I've selected other inputs (even Bluetooth) so that the on left side of the screen I see Library Radio Favorites (only SiriusXM stations) and Bluetooth....and it still defaults (most of the time) to FM when I get in.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Could be profile setting that's locked? Check under system and profiles and see if the profile is locked. If it is, unlock it and then make your changes (and relock if desired). It's made to keep tech savy grand kids from screwing with grandpas car settings! If you don't use the key to unlock the car it won't reset to the profile I don't believe so that would explain the interment situation.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! I went to the profile unchecked connect to key, checked it again, and I was prompted to save the profile - we will see if that does the trick!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts