SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here in Florida? I've been trying to find an existing club in South Florida, but no such thing. I would like to hear of someone who is in South Florida!!!!<P>Joseoph<P>

·
Registered
5 Posts
Joseoph - my friend has the limited edition 850 T5R with a whole lot of **** done to it. Guess what he lives in Boca as well. Send me an e-mail and let me know what the deal is...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
being it is a t5r with modifications, he would probably kill my t-5... with only a chip. hahaha, it's all good fun<P>i e-mailed you, we can keep in touch through e-mail, or the board... your call<P>thanks sounds like fun<P>

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, there was a topic on this before... it was called "What's In Your Garage?" You should see it on the second page, if you set your browser settings for 30 days back.<P>There's one site... <A HREF="http://www.volvonet.org/tpc/indexer.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.volvonet.org/tpc/indexer.html</A> <BR>you can go to other rides, and there are some great pics of some volvo's... most are somewhat modified<P>

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JHEIII850Turbo:<BR><B>just disregard the above message</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>For future reference, you can edit your posts. Click the picture of paper with a pencil next to it.<P>

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JHEIII850Turbo:<BR><B>being it is a t5r with modifications, he would probably kill my t-5... with only a chip. hahaha, it's all good fun<P>i e-mailed you, we can keep in touch through e-mail, or the board... your call<P>thanks sounds like fun<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Older R and regular T5 is pretty much the same thing...and after chip or same amount of upgrades either one will really outrun the other.<BR>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts