SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is posted under the VCOA general forum and the southeast forum as well<p>will anyone here be in attendence?<p>_____________________________________________________<p><br>October 23, 2004<p> <p><br>Florida Volvo Clubs, VCOA and VSA, announce their Fall Classic event, October 23, 2004 at Sebring International Raceway (SIR), held in conjunction with the Central Florida Region-Sports Car Club of America (CFR-SCCA) Regional and Vintage race weekend.<p><br>A $5.00 event registration fee will include weekend entry to the track, Volvo paddock featuring Peoples' Choice and other awards, auctions, raffles, and a parts buy/sale/trade. Registered Volvos may take part in Volvo Parade Laps on SIR during lunchtime on Saturday and a Volvo Pace Car will be featured. SCCA Competition Licensed Volvo racecars are invited to participate and will race in their respective SCCA race classes. Further details will be forthcoming. Please check back here for more details as they develop, or contact Tricia Rose at 239-263-4505, M-F 8am to 6pm EST or 239-775-4048 on nights and weekends.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Florida Volvo Meet ssave.org (turbomatt244)

Hello Matt, Just registered with forum thing. The event is on and there will be lots of folks in attendance and some from the Naples area.<br>Have posted current event info on this forum and ssave.org website will have current info posted soon. flyers will be mailed out in September.<br>

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i haven't seen it on this site yet so i thought i'd post it<p>hope i wasn't stepping on any toes<p>by the way this is ken sanford's son- matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts