SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A death in the family necessitates that we get my dear mother another & more practical car. We're likely to going to trade/sell a 2001 BMW 740i - great car but the only thing it doesn't pass quickly is a gas station... The other car we'll get rid of is 2002 Saab 9-5 Linear wagon - nice car but she doesn't need a wagon any more...<br>Anyway - we're thinking seriously about a C70 - but she'll be living a good part of the year in Florida - and I wonder if anyone is familiar with the dealers in the Vero Beach area? Chances are we'll buy the car up North - but service is apt to be done down South.<br>No part of the Swedespeed forums seems to get more attention than the "R" area - and anyway I qualify to participate - so the question is posted here.<br>Thanks!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Florida Volvo Dealer? (BUFFALOBOB)

You really should ask this in the general forum<br>Are you looking for a conv. or a coupe?<br>I would think there are several convertibles in FL but not a whole lot of coupes.<br>You may want to look over the rest of the country for a coupe.<br>Exactly what year(s) and model are you thinking about?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Deel Volvo in miami has a black 2006 C70 just saw it yesterday on the lot. <A HREF="http://www.deelvolvo.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.deelvolvo.com</A>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're most likely looking for a 2006 - 2007 C70. We'll find one or order one.<br>The real concern I have is with the dealer we'd be using to service the car in Florida. While I know that my mother won't be concerned with 'mods' - I'm concerned about a trust issue since I'll end up dealing with a service department 1200 miles away from where I live.<br>From what I've seen on this forum, not only are there service people who are intentionally difficult, there are others who are completely indifferent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts