SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Jason VanGorden and I'm the Volvo Product Manager here at FCP EURO.

I have a new Flash Sale going on in which I believe all of you may be interested in. For a limited time only we have the Original Technical Publications CD-ROM on sale which has the Volvo service and workshop literature transferred to a DVD.

What does this mean?!

This means that a small disc replaces pages upon pages of paper when you need to work with your iconic Volvo 940, 960, S90 and V90. No longer will you need to scramble to find torque specifications, repair instructions, Service Bulletin information, or parts diagrams that will provide you with the needed information to order the correct parts needed for the repair.

Where did OTP get this information?!

The information in this CD-ROM comes straight out the FACTORY VOLVO repair books that were used in the dealership. This means you'll have at hand the same information that Volvo Technicians used at the dealerships back when these cars were commonly serviced.

As always, if you have any additional questions that can't be answered from the product page, feel free to reach out to me personally at [email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts