SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription, 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country T5
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the little swedish flag while at OSD and was wondering if anyone with access to a car that had the flag factory installed would be able to measure and share exactly where the flag is supposed to be mounted? Like what's the distance between the back of the flag and the driver's side door gap?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bought the little swedish flag while at OSD and was wondering if anyone with access to a car that had the flag factory installed would be able to measure and share exactly where the flag is supposed to be mounted? Like what's the distance between the back of the flag and the driver's side door gap?
See below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
We also picked up the flag during OSD but elected to put it inside the car rather than deal with the inevitable car-wash ripoff or just plain, random thievery. Something to consider.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We also picked up the flag during OSD but elected to put it inside the car rather than deal with the inevitable car-wash ripoff or just plain, random thievery. Something to consider.
Where did you put it in the car?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I put mine inside ( windshield) on the drivers side by the registration and inspection stickers.

Kris

·
Registered
303 Posts

Left side of glove box and driver side next to A-pillar (temporary, not quite satisfied with position. Thinking under the mirror might be a better location for this one).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess even with the instructions i'm a little confused. I get the flag placement itself. It also comes with a little clear 3M plastic square that appears to be for the protection of the paint where the flag would touch/rub. I can't tell if the clear plastic tab is supposed to go around the curve/bend of the top of the fender hood/are or just on the side? Will this 3M plastic be easy to remove later on?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts