SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross posting here.

I am organizing a FITCAMX Group Buy. FITCAMX DASH CAM

They are currently offering 5% off on their site until tomorrow.

I got them to up it to 10%. But if I can get 10 people to buy. they will drop 15% off. 20 people will get 20% off.

This is going to be quick - so if you are interested in joining in, please DM me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also - if you want one for another car, please use their configuration tool to see what options/models they have. They are open to giving us a discount for any car.

·
Registered
551 Posts
DM sent

Reactions: msantram

·
Registered
2022 XC60 Polestar Engineered | Crystal White
279 Posts
The one caution I will mention is the extremely long download time if you’re doing full frame rate 4K video. Each minute of video comes in at around 135MB. It takes roughly 2-4 minutes to download a single file over WiFi. An hour of footage would take over 2 hours to download. Pulling directly from the microSD would of course be faster, but isn’t always feasible when there are events you may need to download ASAP and can’t afford anything happening to them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I already have 1..just vouching the install can't get any simpler (there is even a video that shows u step by step) you could do it in under 2 minutes! And the video quality is excellent and it looks like fitted equipment. I was worried it could cause some type of battery drain (not shutting off properly) since I dont drive my Volvo all that often, and thus far no issues!! very happy with the purchase....especially after seeing that 1 post of the Dealership joyride.....Wish they had an option for the rear.

·
Registered
2022 XC90 T8 Inscription, 2018 XC40 T5 R-Design, 2017 XC90 T6 Inscription
435 Posts
I already have 1..just vouching the install can't get any simpler (there is even a video that shows u step by step) you could do it in under 2 minutes! And the video quality is excellent and it looks like fitted equipment. I was worried it could cause some type of battery drain (not shutting off properly) since I dont drive my Volvo all that often, and thus far no issues!! very happy with the purchase....especially after seeing that 1 post of the Dealership joyride.....Wish they had an option for the rear.
They do have an option for the rear.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
It lists 2020-2022 S60 but I presume it would fit a 2019 no problem, nothing changed in the cluster up there that I know about. DM sent i'm in for a 4K front

·
Registered
2022 Volvo XC90 T8 Extended Range, 2022 AWD Polestar 2, 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier
141 Posts
Wow...I wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I just purchased two of them 3 days ago (2022 XC90 and 2022 Polestar 2).

·
Registered
2022 Volvo XC90 T8 Extended Range, 2022 AWD Polestar 2, 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier
141 Posts
@XC90T8ER If they have not shipped, wonder if you could cancel? Or perhaps ask them to apply the discount retroactively.
It shipped already and cleared customs too according to the Chinese tracking numbers.

·
Registered
440 Posts
They do have an option for the rear.
Just noticed that...did a chat and someone answered.....has to be purchased at the same time......The Rear camera gets its power from the same place that the front cam does......so you have to tuck/hide the cable from the front to the rear.....They sent me a video, but was for a Toyota...but the principle is the same

here is a pic of the 4K rear cam https://ping-api-production.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/rr5on0jky09jn98epyhixqzr7ah9

1 - 20 of 211 Posts