·
Registered
533 Posts
Fuchsia! j/k

I vote for Matte Blue.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I would do white snow camo, that's really different and unique, and that does it for me. Secondly, because of the pattern, it'll hold up to staining and wear much longer than a solid dip color. The other 2 options are semi done before on a Volvo / R see mine and Henry's before that.

Like this:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Matte white, leave the roof black, mirrors black, grill black, wheels black, heavy tint. I think that would look good and you will be a test dummy for my spring plans ;)
Hasn't someone done this already? I'm pretty sure there are pics floating around of a s60r with this same look.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Matte White as I plan to do it in spring.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I really like snow camo, but I might be doing that on my Land Rover this winter and don't want to have both cars be snow camo. Plus my girlfriend basically told me to pound sand when I suggested snow camo :/

Ok. then Blue then. As close to the polestar blue as possible. I would stay away from gunmetal gray in dip form (not that i'm biased to the color or anything) but I've seen DipYourCar's version of their "gun metal" and it's more like a dark tealish green grey which kinda looks muddy and no metal whatsoever look to it. Like they simply mixed black and white Plastidip together.

Here's a nice looking blue imho:

which I think looks a little lighter and better than NJGreenBud's blue.

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
The gunmetal I'd be doing is half black, half their "gunmetal". I like the blue, but it's a bit peacocky for me.
So it's more of a charcoal? Cool, that would look good.

Like this?

·
Registered
876 Posts
This is three gallons of blue mixed with 1 gallon of black.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
This is three gallons of blue mixed with 1 gallon of black.

I think that's the same mixture as what NJGreenBud used on his S60T5

1 - 20 of 68 Posts