SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I have been following this forum for the last few months and thought this is a good time to register and post a quick introduction. Will very soon be a first time Volvo owner, have moved to Volvo from owning Infiniti and Mercedes vehicles currently. I was very impressed with the new XC90, and since we are expecting, safety for our first and foremost priority. Placed the order in August/September, vehicle is currently at Port and we are eagerly waiting for it to arrive at the Dealer sometime next week. Ordered with inscription trim and all the other packages except the B&W sound system, in crystal white and blonde and charcoal interior. Even though I am new to Volvo, the dealership was kind enough to offer me the Volvo loyalty bonus. Took the extended warranty (this is proving very useful for my current Mercedes vehicle - car has been out of factory warranty and is currently sitting at the dealership for the past couple of weeks for unresolved multiple issues) and couple of other protection packages, as I would like to keep this vehicle for a long time. Excited to be a new and hopefully, a loyal Volvo customer for years to come.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to being a Volvo owner!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts