SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been loving the S60R for a few months now and I thought I'd do a video of some accelerations and there's a little turbo sounds... This was done on an Iphone so not the best quality, I am investing in a better camera.

The car has had a remap according to previous owner, at 340BHP and 460NM Torque and she's also got an K&N Airfilter.

Keep watching my channel as I will be uploading a few more videos of the S60R including full review of the custom exhaust I get this friday and a review of the volvo S60R...

https://youtu.be/JL6QCjCaPSA

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Toss the K&N it'll nuke your MAF eventually.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Toss the K&N it'll nuke your MAF eventually.
Not totally true. If you oil the piss out of it, it will. My caR came with a K&N filter when I got it 40k miles ago and it ran fine. I swapped out for the same filter when I changed it a couple months ago. I had the ENGINE SERVICE code the other week and just cleaned out the MAF and it went away and has been fine.

Kevin, your caR only has a tune and that's it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not totally true. If you oil the piss out of it, it will. My caR came with a K&N filter when I got it 40k miles ago and it ran fine. I swapped out for the same filter when I changed it a couple months ago. I had the ENGINE SERVICE code the other week and just cleaned out the MAF and it went away and has been fine.

Kevin, your caR only has a tune and that's it?
Yeah it's only been tuned. I've never dynoed her so not such true figures but according to previous owner it's 340BHP and 460nm Torque. I do need to go on a dyno to see what she's running!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts