SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 S60 T5; 2012 Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2 with mods
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing people talk about “Bumping” and how it is kind of a bad thing. Can someone explain this. I have quite a few issues with my 2012 S60 T5 and don’t want to do something wrong on the site.
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Welcome! Bumping a post just brings it to the top of the new list. I don't go in specific forum pages myself much, I just click the new tab... and that's how I found your post here. If no one had responded in a week and you posted a "bump" it would freshen it up to the top of the new for both the forum you were in and the new posts all around. If you have a good post and on one responds, bumping isn't bad. Generally it's bad when someone bumps a for sale post over and over.

·
Premium Member
2012 S60 T5; 2012 Escalade ESV Platinum 6.2 with mods
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Bumping a post just brings it to the top of the new list. I don't go in specific forum pages myself much, I just click the new tab... and that's how I found your post here. If no one had responded in a week and you posted a "bump" it would freshen it up to the top of the new for both the forum you were in and the new posts all around. If you have a good post and on one responds, bumping isn't bad. Generally it's bad when someone bumps a for sale post over and over.
Gotcha. Like I said I am just now “really” searching the forums for specific threads for the issues I’m having. Thanks for getting back to me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts