SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking my V70R in for the first time for something other than regular or scheduled maintenance.

My driver's window went down last night, but did not even attempt to go back up. I hear a click every time I press the button DOWN again, but never hear or feel anything when I press UP.

I can't complain... no issues in 121k miles.

·
Registered
63,013 Posts
Re: First repair bill coming this week (o2bnme)

Assuming this is a 98-00 R, this belongs in the 90-00 V & S70 section, this is for new Rs

·
Premium Member
6,523 Posts

Bill, sounds like a problem you'd have with the TT! Although, it wouldn't have waited to happen until 121K...it would have happened at 1,201 miles, 12, 001 miles and a few times thereafter.

-Eric

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: First repair bill coming this week (Sue Esponte)

Good point!

I guess if you are going to take a Volvo in for unscheduled service, the week to do it is Spring Break. No soccer mom will be taking their cars in since their kids are out of school! ;-)

I posted my frustration OTOF and they responded with the correct sequence to reset the windows in a TT. :-D

Take care! I'll be driving by your neck of the woods the first week in June on my way to Maine. If I have time, I'll honk on my way through.

·
Premium Member
6,523 Posts

Quote, originally posted by o2bnme »
I posted my frustration OTOF and they responded with the correct sequence to reset the windows in a TT. :-D

Had it happen in one of those unexpected rain storms once. I put the top up, tried to quickly put the windows up and I was DENIED. I pulled over under cover, disconnected the battery and it reset.
never to happen again! lol

First week of June I'll be taking a short cruise to Playa del Carmen.

-Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.