SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Can't wait to see the silhouette of the V90. Seems to have the potential to be amazing!

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Yes, the R-design is going to be phenomenal. More to come! :cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
We want more pictures.

BTW i really liked the side chrome thing.

Nice craftsmanship.

Some models have really tacky joint at the end.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I like how Volvo was quick to clarify what the rear lights are going to look like since the toy models made the styling look slightly hamfisted in terms of design. The silhouette looks classy AF to me. :D

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
There are unauthorized source saying that at least one S90 has been made in Daqing factory in China. However it is kept in confidential.

Not sure what Volvo is waiting. Maybe in holiday season too many key people are on vacation to prepare for a media press event.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
There are unauthorized source saying that at least one S90 has been made in Daqing factory in China. However it is kept in confidential.

Not sure what Volvo is waiting. Maybe in holiday season too many key people are on vacation to prepare for a media press event.
I already posted this on the other thread for this but I guess I will put it here too. It's supposedly being revealed in January at the Detroit Auto Show, http://www.autoblog.com/2015/11/20/volvo-s90-detroit-auto-show/.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Very like the model, and therefore very nice. But I think the V90 will beat it, not least since its sunroof is about three times larger. I like the long unbroken shoulder line of both.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'm guessing the XC90 refresh will bring the revised headlight shape and the vertical vents on the center stack...?

And how about 2nd row captains chairs??

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
For next 10 or even more years Volvo cars are going to be similar. Enough time to bring up some variants that should be still attractive.

I actually like the header light corner on XC90 more than S90. Guess this Thor light will not be changed much for 10 years also.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Much much much prefer the broken/kinked shoulder line on ALL the recent Volvo concepts. Unbroken straight shoulder line here = last generation VW conservatism, not Volvo's well received retro fashion. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I liked the stepped waistline in the Concept Coupe's, which were all short cars. I don't think it would have suited the much longer S90 and V90.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts