SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update with Pictures -Finally pulled the trigger and we picked it up!

;)

After much deliberation and some direct communication with members, we decided on the MY13 Cosmic White XC60 R-Design with the off-Black interior.

Could not commit to the new color, especially, after having gone through the Grey scale with the S80s, the XC90 and XC60 in the Pearl, Titanium and Saville... But now, it's done and with nothing but the wait until sometime in August... I like to thank all for the feedback, including all of those whose posts I just read...;)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Cool - you should be one of the first MY13 guys on the site!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats. That is the color we have and we love it. I have only seen on other that has the same color as ours and they stop at the light one day and said that they chose the color and went with the R-design after seeing ours driving around.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! The color did grow on me and it does have a certain appeal...

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh by the way, I went with the Cosmic White, off-black interior, Platinum, Technology, Climate, BLIS and Front-view camera for some tight spaces/parking garages that I frequent in the area

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
After much deliberation and some direct communication with members, we decided on the MY13 Cosmic White XC60 R-Design with the off-Black interior.

Could not commit to the new color, especially, after having gone through the Grey scale with the S80s, the XC90 and XC60 in the Pearl, Titanium and Saville... But now, it's done and with nothing but the wait until sometime in August... I like to thank all for the feedback, including all of those whose posts I just read...;)
Tremendous!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Oh by the way, I went with the Cosmic White, off-black interior, Platinum, Technology, Climate, BLIS and Front-view camera for some tight spaces/parking garages that I frequent in the area
Sounds beautiful........pictures???

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Folks,

I know it's been some time, but after much work, travel and other commitments, I'm finally posting a few shots of the new car, after pikcking it up in August and putting some 2000 miles on it. Both the wife and I are loving it! I really enjoy all the perks and technology... Really like the handling and driving in Sports mode...

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Looks beautiful, Serg! Love it!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Very beautiful car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Two things I really like. Polestar badge and kick plates. Where can I get the polestar badge?

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Two things I really like. Polestar badge and kick plates. Where can I get the polestar badge?

Once you have Polestar upgrade, or if the car came with it, go to the Polestar (Polestar.com) site and register your VIN. Once verified, Polestar will send you a package.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Gorgeous! Looks like my car's twin!

I have the Polestar badge but havent put it on. Did you add any 3M tape, or just use the adhesive which came with it?

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gorgeous! Looks like my car's twin!

I have the Polestar badge but havent put it on. Did you add any 3M tape, or just use the adhesive which came with it?
Thanks, I responded to your post, saying that I couldn't wait after seeing your piks... Anyway, I just used the adhesive on its back and have checked several times without any issues... I've hand-washed and hosed it several times, including a good hosing to get leaves and dirt off today after Sandy passed through!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thanks, I responded to your post, saying that I couldn't wait after seeing your piks... Anyway, I just used the adhesive on its back and have checked several times without any issues... I've hand-washed and hosed it several times, including a good hosing to get leaves and dirt off today after Sandy passed through!
By the way - where in northern Virginia are you? My in-laws are in Centreville and Reston. I'll be there over the holidays - maybe we can get the twins together! LOL.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
By the way - where in northern Virginia are you? My in-laws are in Centreville and Reston. I'll be there over the holidays - maybe we can get the twins together! LOL.
That would be great... I sent you a PM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts