SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Holy sh!t! I've loved your R since joining this forum. The wide body is so sick!

This photo shoot is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
727 Posts
simply amazing ! I am beyond jealous

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sick car Zeke, the new Wheels look amazing, love the OD Green theme as well.

(Thanks for the wheels again they look good on my S60)

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
It's funny the timing on this... I saw this the other day at carbuzz.com and it made me think of your R. Even if it's a Lambo I still prefer your R ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
That R looks SOO mean.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Zeke, great to see your wide body R in these pics! Hat's off to you man.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: the Lamborghini sucks arse......

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Congrats Zeke! I remember my days back with S3 (2004) with my Tiburon; not for comparison but good times nonetheless. Mid-Ohio was a lot of fun too.

Great job again, glad to see Mike mentioned too, he works hard, maybe too hard and too much - so much he can't return my calls half the time lol. Your hard work, dedication and overall excitement is a great spirit to the auto world.

See you at the garage buddy!!

·
Administrator
55,887 Posts
Congrats Zeke! Amazing looking!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Totally awesome. Well earned, indeed. I also like how rugged and the IDGAF look to it, and because of that, it looks really aggressive. Hats off to you Zeke, your car is by far the most track worthy (it's not the fastest, or the best kept, but this is beyond that) on this forum and you certainly represent the best of the Rs.

I'm more curious as to next stages he has planned for the R.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the motorsports country club my wife was a member (before we met) of AMP (Atlanta Motorsports Park) is finally opening in the next couple of weeks. So that means we get to play 180 days a year with the membership we have. I guess this R will be helping me learn the new track which is good because it will be challenging for sure with all the blind corners and huge elevation changes. It still has a couple hundred more pounds to shave off (sun roof still in, factory glass and all window motors and locks and little things like that add up). But for now I like the way it runs. I am running 1:45 flat all day long at Road Atlanta all year long so it is very reliable and really easy to drive at the limit. I have to admit I am looking into a Porsche Cayman for my next track car. The wifey drives a 911 so we have looked into ways of sharing a track car to keep costs down. Keeping up on two track cars is not very friendly on the wallet. I just dont know if I could sell the R it has got me where I am in this track day game I play so everyone knows me as the Volvo guy. If I do It will hopefully be a lucky SwedeSpeed member to pass it on to.

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Awesome man, well deserved.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Congrats!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I love how he says "his daily driver is an "S60R wagon in that Flash green color." Oh, you mean a V70R?? Lolz.

Awesome car, bro! I'm very, very jealous! Wish I had the time/money to even have a track car, much less a track spec R!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts