SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 s60r, titanium (not sure what you guys call the dark silver :eek:)
60K miles, auto (without software gremlin)

will post some pics tomorrow, as my garage is full of **** so I can't get a good shot tonight

happy to be back in Volvo crew, and can't wait for next winter charging up the CO mountains in my lux grade destroying caR!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Another Colorado R? Good to hear! Have to get together some time for a drive up I-70 or something along those lines

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another Colorado R? Good to hear! Have to get together some time for a drive up I-70 or something along those lines
totally in. love my state and love having a car that can handle it at speed again!
although i am partial to the canyons closer to boulder, but i used to drive those in a miata :screwy:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Enjoy the canyons in your Camry.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Love that color! Welcome. I am also new. Good group in here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does seem like a helpful board, which is unfortunately rare it seems these days. gotta say I have loved every minute of driving this car.
getting 60K service tomorrow.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does anyone know if it is possible/easy to remove the badge and silver cross going through the front grill?
was thinking of getting a black diamond mesh, but just the black squares and the R badge might be where it's at

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
You can but in order to look right, you would have to dremel out some of the mounting points that fill the normal negative space in the openings/grid on the grill.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts