SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have much done, shaved spoiler, painted Dubstop grill, and 18" Pegs. A drop is coming in the near future, and I'll get some more pics then. I was going to wait until I got home and clean these up and crop them, maybe put together a few HDRs, but I'm impatient, so just a quick resize for now.

Comments welcomed.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (Kallvin22)

Jealous! That car is awesome! Cant wait to see it lowered!

Keep up the good work! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: Finally got some decent pics of my S40 (mofolicious)

i have the same color and tinting the windows makes it look alot nicer the grille looks hot too

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: Finally got some decent pics of my S40 (Sk8 Ma BaNaNa)

Did a little photoshop:

Lowered / Tinted / other stuff...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments so far guys.

The wheels are replicas from ebay. I wouldn't recommend anyone go this route. I had 2 that needed refinishing before I could even wrap them. Stick with used on here or reputable replicas from places like IPD. Lesson learned...

I wouldn't mind tinting, but here it's illegal to tint the front 3. I wouldn't get away with them being tinted for long, and I hate the look of a half tinted car. I think I'll leave it for now. Might try to get away with a light tint eventually, but I think I would just be throwing my money away.

I'm digging the chop though. I thought about getting anthracite wheels, but didn't think it would look good. I wanted the contrast, and I thought anthracite would look like I was trying to match the color and failing.

My coilovers should be here any day now. I ordered them almost 3 weeks ago. I really wanted to get them on the car this weekend, but I guess I have to wait.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Looks like an awesome car! Mofolicious why don't you try tinting the front lighter than the back. In BC, I can't have my fronts tinted as well. I think I might go maybe 40% at the front which is barely noticeable compared to my back that has 20%. I have my back tinted and I might get the front done soon but just a really lighter tint.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Re: (Vash13)

Looks great !
It needs a drop, waiting for pics after that .. the gun metal color on the rim isn't really my thing.. nvr the less Pegs are always great!

lol I've been wanting to get tints, but have nvr got around to do them.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (kpsingh0)

$600, then another hundred and something to ship them, then I forgot to request shipping via USPS, so good old UPS took me for another $120 at my door, then to repair and refinish the wheels it was another $230.

So.... too much.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (mofolicious)

LAME! I woulda been hella pissed and told that UPS guy to go stick his http://********************/smile/emthup.gif his @$$!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.