SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my unicorn - 2002 V70 T5 manual transmission - last week. As with any 10 year old car, the driver seat is a bit worn. Has a fair amount of cracks/creases in the seat and side bolster. The passenger side has some as well but not as much. A friend recommended Fibrenew. I searched the forums and it looks like the reviews are mixed. Pretty good in Canada and with Swedespeed V70R project car. A few others said it was rip-off. I am not expecting perfection just some improvement.
The Swedespeed project did a good job describing the process. I am curious how long the effects look, last, etc.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Late reply, I know. I had Fibrenew in Denver, CO, repair a worn spot on my 2007 Subaru Legacy (so I could trade it in for my 2013 S60 T6 RD). I had black leather seats (side panels were vinyl). They invisibly repaired the worn spots, filling in some missing vinyl, and refurbished the leather to look like new. Cost was $250 for front and rear, and I know it upped my final trade-in value by a lot more than that. Recommended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts