SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right... saw the new car today... finally got it transfered from one garage to the one i wanted it at

basically my silver 1.8se with off-black leather interior is getting traded in and i'm getting a 2.4 geartronic flint grey.

i thought it was going to be nice... and i dont mind it but, the interior i didnt like that much, its grey?
do any of you here have that kind of mix? if you do, could you please send me pics? i just want to sit here comparing the two cars and whether i can sit in this new one.

i pick it up on friday as they wil be doing the 81 point check tomorrow and thursday.

also the door cards looked brown? mines again off black
i guess mine looks a lot more elegant and this one just looks a bit "dirty"
i cant really miss this car despite the above because the deposits down and what not and there is no other car in stock nationally to get unless i pay a lot more for it.

secondly, passenger side has some creases in it... can this be sorted?

other than that, the cars great, one of the wheels might need refurb so they will sort that out.

i guess its annoying because i bought mine new and maintained it very well... this one you can tell is 12,000 miles old.

anyway any pics will help a lot , remember, flint grey + grey interior

lava grey inside, flint grey outside

thanks

·
Registered
677 Posts
Re: Few more queries! (Akash)

I had this interior on a loan car I had for a few days, at first I wasn't keen on the colour, but after a while I started to like it, showed less wear than the black interior, and was light inside.

Only Pic I could quickly find:

Enjoy the new car http://********************/smile/emthup.gif Flint grey is a great colour I really miss my Flint Grey S40 - Looks brilliant when washed!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got that pic already :> amazing how there just is no pics of the lava grey interior... well 2 more days to go. got it insured as of friday too

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Re: (Akash)

Lava Grey isn't offered here in the U.S. I saw it in Sweden when I picked up my car, and I liked it better than Black. But black matches better with silver. I'd re-think my color combos if Lava Grey is offered here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts