SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All this talk about winter tires has made me look at a second set of wheels. I currently swap tires on the same 19" wheels and I have Blizzak winters on now. I really like this 22" wheel and tire kit from Volvo and I'd like to get them for the summer:

http://accessories.volvocars.com/en-ca/XC90(16-)/Accessories/Document/VCC-485273/2016

The notes are confusing. I'm not sure if I need the fender extensions. The web page states:

"Fender extensions are standard on vehicles built between chassis numbers 009829 - 029405."

My fender has this already maybe? I can't tell.

Any thoughts on how to be sure?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
OP - you've seen the price for the 22"? $3500 or so. Ouch. I liked them a lot until I found that out...
The 21" 8-Spoke Inscriptions look killer on the car. I get a lot of comments on how good the 21" rims are...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OP - you've seen the price for the 22"? $3500 or so. Ouch. I liked them a lot until I found that out...
The 21" 8-Spoke Inscriptions look killer on the car. I get a lot of comments on how good the 21" rims are...
Iron Mark has the 22" for $2500 and it includes the wheels, tires and TPMS sensors. Not bad of a deal, the tires alone are $600 each.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts