SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because V70R and S60Rs are few and far between in this great land - might be worthwhile putting our hands up so fellow R owners know who is who in the zoo.

Here's a start

I'm in Melbourne & have a 2004 V70 R (GT)

I have VIDA + Dice and happy to help out others.

·
Registered
57 Posts
putting my hand up!

Bruce , located in Sydney, Gladesville

2004 S 60 R , 88,000 KM

Passion Red, Nordcap, 6 MT

Vida & Dice available others

Also have 1995 850 T5R sedan, Silver, 169,000 km, 5 mt .........love my volvo's :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello

I'm from Gosford Central Coast

Currently own a 2004 GT silver, 140,000 klm, TME, springs, exhaust and tune.
Sold my 1997 850R and bought an S60 T5 Manual ! Even has the space ball and GPS lol !

Would love to know what dice is, I have Vida but no parts section, didn't load properly ?

Regards Darrin

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello

Would love to know what dice is, I have Vida but no parts section, didn't load properly ?
Daz,
if you're going to spend more time messing about on the P2 cars (which you will with the S60 T5) - you'll definately need Dice!
Here...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Michael, Adelaide own a Volvo service centre and have a multitude of cars including an 04 Silver/Nordcap R manual with a heap of modifications. I have 2 customers with SR's one Black/Gobi auto and one Ti Grey/Nordcap. I havea genuine Dice, VCT2000 and Vida 2010 and 2012.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We've almost got one in each state!
Just need someone in Brisvegas to chime in.

Perhaps Daz needs to do a clockwise road trip: Sydney, Melbourne, call into Mikes in Adelaide and then onto Perth!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey lads,

I picked up my Polestar C30 this week. In Geelong. Tomorrow is Friday!

Be good to talk technical with those who think similarily. I am looking to do a few tweaks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey mate i got a volvo s60 r design t5 just want to know if ur devise can fix my airflow bc i get more airflow and less fuel i think ppl say dyno tune but not many ppl do dyno tune on these cars so need a bit of help thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I'm also in Melbourne, I have a 2013 S60 T6 R-Design with Polestar tune. Thinking of changing the exhaust :) Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts