SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update. Bought it and ready to start parting.

I'm am looking at picking up an xc90 for some parts for mine.

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in anything if I part it out. It's a black t6 with a bad head, bent valves.

Let me know if interested, might make my decision to buy it easier if I know I can get rid of the stuff I don't want.

Edit.

Here's the sellers pictures.

Thanks
Patrick

·
Registered
423 Posts
Depending on where you are located, i might be interrested in more,

But for the easy shipping:
Park sensors with harness and module.
Power steering cooler if in good shape
Mats
Tweeters
Edit:
Front lamp washing pump.
tcv
Passenger side front window rubber/chrome molding

I might go for the driveshaft assembly, gotta check the price with my office purolator account,
DEM, and haldex modules would make good spares...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm in Wisconsin. Not sure if it has park sensors.

Will be getting it Saturday morning. The only thing I'm keeping for sure are the wheels and headlights. Not sure until I see it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ok, i will think of other small parts that might be usefull.
I am im Canada, are you ok to ship here?
Engine,ext/int colors may be good info?
Edit:just saw pictures., i think it is a park sensor om the rear bumper....but crappy pic quality

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures added.

Black exterior and interior.
T6 2.9l engine.

Has navigation and third row option. 158,000 miles on it. New front brakes.

I'm fine shipping to Canada as long pay for shipping. We can figure it out once I get the car and get a better look at it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Pictures added.

Black exterior and interior.
T6 2.9l engine.

Has navigation and third row option. 158,000 miles on it. New front brakes.

I'm fine shipping to Canada as long pay for shipping. We can figure it out once I get the car and get a better look at it.
Thanks ...keep us updated

Envoyé de mon SM-T530NU en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, i will think of other small parts that might be usefull.
I am im Canada, are you ok to ship here?
Engine,ext/int colors may be good info?
Edit:just saw pictures., i think it is a park sensor om the rear bumper....but crappy pic quality
Yeah his pics are not great. He's an hour away so I haven't seen it in person yet.

·
Registered
835 Posts
The only thing I'm keeping for sure are the wheels and headlights.
Love it. I bought a parts car for the driver seat last year!

On topic: my buddy's been asking me to shop local yards for 90 parts. I'll check with him to see if he needs anything.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Love it. I bought a parts car for the driver seat last year!

On topic: my buddy's been asking me to shop local yards for 90 parts. I'll check with him to see if he needs anything.
How much does this cars are priced?
How can you afford a complete car only for a seat?

I never saw 500 bucks xc90 anywhere.....i'm curious :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
not an XC90, i bought an S70 last year for $450. Salvaged a few other parts aside from the driver seat as spares/replacements, sold a few items locally, scrapped it for $400.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I may be interested in nav system (at least just for the mechanism so I can add an aftermarket gps to the unit)
I also need middle seat from second row (my back rest doesn't lock, as in it can fold down half way without pulling lever) although shipping would probably be outrageous for that.
There are various little interior trim clips/covers I need that are missing.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I may be interested in nav system (at least just for the mechanism so I can add an aftermarket gps to the unit)
I also need middle seat from second row (my back rest doesn't lock, as in it can fold down half way without pulling lever) although shipping would probably be outrageous for that.
There are various little interior trim clips/covers I need that are missing.
I may be able to help with that.
My brother in law lives in Tampa and is driving up here to visit some time in the next month. I could possibly have him bring it down.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I may be able to help with that.
My brother in law lives in Tampa and is driving up here to visit some time in the next month. I could possibly have him bring it down.
Oh man. Even better. If you decide to get it and part it out, let me know condition of the leather and a price.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh man. Even better. If you decide to get it and part it out, let me know condition of the leather and a price.
I will let you know once I get a look at the interior. I'll have it tomorrow.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I want to add tailgate shocks to my list....
Any update on the vehicle's condition?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to add tailgate shocks to my list....
Any update on the vehicle's condition?
Well it was dropped off yesterday morning. I took a quick look through it, but had to leave town for work immediately after. I will try to post some pictures and info tomorrow.

It's pretty dirty. the interior is filthy and covered in per hair, goldfish Gummi bears, crackers etc. Most of the upper engine is in the cargo area.

The body is in fair condition, except the quarters. They are dented and scratched.

The battery is dead so I can't test any electronics until I get a charger on it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts