SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like my new R but the 18" Pegs are pretty beat-up - one in particular has a lot of curb rash... I'm thinking of ordering reproduction Pegs through iPD and wondering what I could get for the old ones.

I'm not looking to make a crazy profit off of them - just curious what to expect.

Obviously I can get some high-res pics up if/when I get serious about selling them, but I'd say one rim is about 7/10, two are probably 8.5/10, and the last a 9.5/10. I believe they'd look nice if restored/painted/etc.

The dealer was telling me, "People seem to use the Pegasus wheels as curb-feelers..." Seems very true...

ViperMan

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry - I won't sell 1. It's all or nothin'. :) I'd much rather sell all four ONCE then trying to sell ONE FOUR times.

From some eBay research, it seems like $125 a wheel + shipping wouldn't be unreasonable, seeing as used ones appear to go for $200 and new ones are $280 and up.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Sorry - I won't sell 1. It's all or nothin'. :) I'd much rather sell all four ONCE then trying to sell ONE FOUR times.

From some eBay research, it seems like $125 a wheel + shipping wouldn't be unreasonable, seeing as used ones appear to go for $200 and new ones are $280 and up.
New ones are $188 a piece through IPD. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts