SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm failing at finding a used passenger side xenon headlight or lens. I'm going to get stuck buying an entire assembly. The most expensive component is the control module ($386 from Tasca) which I don't need because all that broke was the lens. If you need the module or any other parts besides the body and lens, let me know and I'll stop trying to go cheap. Check the link for a list of parts in the assembly.

http://www.tascaparts.com/parts/2004/VOLVO/S60/R/?siteid=213668&vehicleid=1443050&diagram=9715035

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Volvo terminology FTL. Not your fault, but that's the ballast. Search Ebay to get approximate pricing for this part.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Frank at eurosport tuning sells the lenses I believe but you have to email him as they are not on his website...
PM George, he's helped me out in the past. If he doesnt have one you can buy them used on ebay for roughly $120 or so shipped used. There's alot because they fit alot more than just Volvo.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately Volvo no longer makes them available in North America, period. I've tried several sources who say they have them for sale only to come back and tell me they actually don't. Salvage yards were a dead-end because everyone seems to run their R into things instead of having the decency to get rear-ended. Ebay only has several of the halogen lenses which are different (R lenses are clear). At this point it's moot. A week without a lense has begun to strip the reflective coating from the turn signal portion.

Pardon the terminology, that is the part name from the Tasca diagram.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Frank at eurosport tuning sells the lenses I believe but you have to email him as they are not on his website...
+1 Although they are not OEM, but aftermarket and have a different fluting pattern. They fit perfectly though and clear for HID applications.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately Volvo no longer makes them available in North America, period. I've tried several sources who say they have them for sale only to come back and tell me they actually don't.
Eurosport sells this lens, which also fits on the R housing. I put a set on my car a couple months ago.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I also used the EST lenses and they do fit perfectly for a great price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts