1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Need a new R first, Lol. GLWS, its a good deal

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I could be interested at that price. My stock one is getting pretty rusty and crumbly in spots. Good old winter salts.

I will also be up in the Scranton, PA area around Columbus day [a little ways off but not too far away], so that could maybe work for pickup. I'll PM you when I get a chance tonight!

·
Registered
868 Posts
It doesn't only fit an R, I put it on my XC with some minor adjustments.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Just gonna say this will also fit AWD S60, I had this system but added the Sport pipe resonator delete to make it a bit louder. I almost like touring sound better, depends on the day, but these are excellent exhaust systems both in quality and sound. Had mine on for years and years in NJ and still nice and shiney.

GLWS.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Just gonna say this will also fit AWD S60, I had this system but added the Sport pipe resonator delete to make it a bit louder. I almost like touring sound better, depends on the day, but these are excellent exhaust systems both in quality and sound. Had mine on for years and years in NJ and still nice and shiney.

GLWS.
I agree, I ordered the sport one at first and by day three I begged Frank at EST to send me the touring resonator (thank goddness he was as helpful as ever and he swapped it out and took care of selling my other pipe).

I think the touring is a great sound on demand, not too irritating whereas the sport was too loud for my liking...

Shame you're in the US as I am almost positive my brother in law would have taken it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts